Meadows Farms Golf Course Rules
All golfers are required to wear soft spikes. Soft spikes are available at the Meadows Farms clubhouse.
- All beverages must be purchased on premises. No coolers allowed.
- Only foursomes have priority . . . singles - twosomes - or threesomes have no right of way at any time.
- You must pair up when asked - no exceptions.
- All signs must be obeyed.
- You are solely responsible for damage to cart and property along with any injury to yourself and others.
- Only two persons and 2 bags per cart - No exceptions.
- Carts should be kept 30 feet from Greens, Tees, and Bunkers. Keep all golf cars on paths around greens and tees. When leaving tee area, stay on path.
- Cart path only on ALL PAR 3s.
- Do not drive on mounds.
- Keep all body parts in cart.
- Must be at least 16 years of age to operate golf carts.
- Observe 90 degree rule at all times unless cart path only is in effect or signs indicate otherwise.
- USGA rules govern all play unless modified by local rules.
- Woods to the right of 11 - 17 are lateral hazards.
- Driving range to the right of 18 is a lateral hazard.
- USGA rules apply to all water hazards except where drop area are provided.
- 14 minutes per hole average is expected.
- Preferred lies unless otherwise stated.
- Course yardage is measured from center of tee to center of green.
- 150 yard markers-Birdhouse measured to center of green.
- Pin placement is marked by colored flag. Red is front; White is middle; Blue is back.
- Drop area for water holes must be used.
- No Mulligans / practice putts.
- Starters and Marshalls have full control of all play.
- Please repair all ball marks, replace divots, and rake sand bunkers.
- You may search for your own ball, but general ball hunting is not allowed.
- Striking pole birdhouse, overhead wires - must drop and replay with no penalty.